Monday, July 28, 2014

Introvert Introverted

 If you're following me on tumblr, you've seen quite a few of these before. My love for this photoshoot was never ending and when today my self esteem was at a low for taking pictures, I realized that I can fill you with these and still be happy with my progress. Believe it or not (but like, it's true) this was my first photo moments with my new camera (a Canon Rebel T3). It's really obvious in the blurriness of some of them, but I like to pretend that was meant to happen. It's unexpected art, one of my favourite forms. I wish I could tell you where this dress was from, I bought it off Depop (an app where people from all around the world sell their old clothes) and it's without a label. Modcloth does have a similar version on sale right now ironically! Titled was named because this is the summer my introvertness hasn't stopped me from hanging out with people (even if that means every single night until three in the morning, I'm an incredibly lucky girl but my sleep schedule isn't) and I love every single moment of it.







Dress from Depop, Similar
Tights from Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment