Friday, July 25, 2014

Sunlight Waning on A Summer's Night

Haven't used my blogspot since my halfhearted Europe post that never continued with more than one of the six countries I visited. But now I'm here with renewed inspiration from The Clothes Horse. I've recently been visiting thrift stores upon thrift store in the past month looking for frames for my art gallery project, and while I was there I couldn't help but look at all the clothing! This H&M coat was by far my favourite purchase from a thrift store so far. I can't believe how lucky I've been, buying three turtlenecks in one haul. In a back to school shopping frenzy with seems ridiculous since it's July. I finally bought a tripod which is a few inches sort but the by product of my first photo session with it was such a success I'm so happy. I love fashion as an art form and am hoping to accomplish more outfits and posts to show you. This location wasn't ideal, but I found an old train tower and climbed it. Adventurous I guess. 













Turtle Neck Thrifted
H&M Coat Thrifted 
Forever 21 Skirt (Similar)
Forever 21 Belt (Similar)

1 comment:

  1. You should link similar pieces to the turtle neck and the H&M coat like you did with other pieces in your recent posts!

    ReplyDelete