Friday, August 22, 2014

A Lament to Summer


I've never had a photo shoot turn out as nicely as this one. After uploading the photos I felt a huge sense of pride and accomplishment. I can't believe how wonderful my backyard is: I've taken at least four photo shoots here out and they all look like they're different locations entirely. My mom's diverse gardens wins. I'm afraid this will be the last night days of summer, but my love of winter is never ending (the cold never bothered me anyways) and I guess this post is a lament to summer. It's the friends I've made this summer that'll really make this memorable. I bought this dress way too small and it took me a month of blogilates videos to finally be able to wear it with a bra. Progress and effort pays off. A strong back is my favourite to work out. Thank you bees for not stinging me even though I was right up in your home. Oh also, my legs are full of cuts and bruises as a result of eczema and low iron. 


















Shoes (Similar)
Cardigan (Similar)
Owl Keychain From Amsterdam

2 comments:

  1. These are such pretty pictures. You're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress and your bike too!

    www.helloviellobits.com

    ReplyDelete