Thursday, September 25, 2014

Slytherin


A bit back I took the pottermore quiz and found out that I'm a Slytherin. For a while it felt like an identity crisis only a nerd could ever feel. But I soon came to realize that this made a lot of sense. I'm ambitious, that's always just been obvious to me. I'm not a villain! I could be though. So here's my green new backyard to commemorate my Slytherin self. 

I recently moved an hour and a bit from home in a house with five of my friends, and I know that that's a huge experience I should want to write paragraphs on paragraphs about but all I can say is that I am both happy and sad and still trying to figure out how that can be. Perks of Being a Wallflower reference. Ironically the first book I read since moving in. 

I'm ranting now, so I'll stop. 









Top (Similar)
Skirt (Thrifted)
Time Turner (from a sticker box awhile ago, you can also buy one here)


No comments:

Post a Comment