Thursday, August 21, 2014

Potted Friends


My best friends are all a group of photographers, it's all my wishes in the world coming true. I half include the plant in the picture above to be one of those friends but he's sensitive about not being able to take pictures without hands. We took to the trails at our local college and took over 250 pictures of ourselves. I used this as an excuse to make a blog post. Something's off about my shoes in this outfit, so if you're ever feeling like recreating it, I highly suggest a brown or warmer colour oxford. My skirt's the one I can't stop wearing ever since I bought it. Destined to be my favourite until I get bored of it. The best thing about this photoshoot is that I'm moving in with 2/3 girls who joined me in it. Wasn't the weird girl walking around with her tripod this time.







Blouse Storenvy'd (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment