Saturday, August 9, 2014

We're All Just Deer Statues



I bought my glasses during a phase and turns out glasses are something my dad's benefits only cover every few years. I've made due with them, but I feel like they make me look ten times meaner than I actually am. Bitch face mode. My first time ever trying to wear a dress as a top with a skirt over it is a success, if anything the dress added a bit more poof but that's the opposite of a problem. I'm not thoroughly fond of a lot of these pictures but I am thoroughly fond of the artsy use of colours that don't exactly go together. My backyard always feels like the best location for photos since it doesn't involve walking very far at all and the rocks and my mom's overflowing garden look real cute. A big thank you to the deer.











Old Jacket (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment