Monday, November 3, 2014

Merry Hallowmas


It snowed on Halloween- I repeat- it snowed on Halloween! My opportunity for a warm and coy fall shoot was cut short by at least a foot of the white stuff. I'm not mad (though everyone else seems to be) because snow and the winter it brings are by far my favourite season. The white background makes for optimal photography, and the whole 'drink hot chocolate and sit by the fireplace' is my favourite thing. Plus everything's nice and dead. No allergies, bear's are hibernating. An off sort of peaceful. The whole Winter Is Coming joke never gets old, and I feel so much closer to Alaska when the whether's not so sunny. Wearing all black to lament my cat, who was named Kitty because we couldn't decide on a name when we were young, and who was the best friend an introvert could have. Pudge, if there's one thing you must understand about me is that I am a deeply unhappy person.

























Top, gift
Boots, thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment